A team of experts provides custom-designed engineering solutions for vacuum- and coating technology,e.g. for:
- Multi-component metal oxide (ceramic) coatings
- Metal- and alloy coatings
- High rate deposition and web coating
- continuous vacuum transfer of tapes and wires (TapeGateTM)
- Rapid surface-annealing and heat treatment
- Cluster deposition systems for research labs
With pilot plants and in-house fabricated components we can offer a wide range of services for process development up to small series production.
We develop coating processes e.g. for photovoltaics, microelectronics, fuel cell- and superconductor technology.
Superconductivity will revolutionize tomorrow’s power engineering. Electrical current virtually without losses means a drastic enhancement of energy efficiency of electric equipment and drives.
The extremely high power density and compact design of superconducting components allows considerable savings of space and weight - priceless advantages in mobile applications or wherever space is limited (ships, wind power plants, megacities).
Superconductor technology helps to improve both energy- and resource efficiency and is hence rightly regarded a new Clean Technology of the 21st century.
By intensive development and patented technologies THEVA has laid the foundations for a cost-efficient production of high temperature superconducting wire.
Thus, THEVA is creating the basis of future power engineering.
Smart engineering leads to smart products, and no matter what you choose, our products are an outcome of diligent development and manufacturing.
They convince by outstanding performance and meet highest standards in view of quality and reliability.
If you want to take a closer look at our product portfolio, e.g.
- High temperature superconductor (HTS) films
- HTS bulk material or deposition targets
- Tapestar – quality inspection for HTS-coated conductors
- Cryoscan - quality inspection for HTS-films
Learn more here.